* Optimization (Adaptive Intelligent Recovery TM)
* “Training” Pump
* Adjustment of the measured temperature of + / -3 K
* The format of the clock display on the screen 12-24
* Changing the range of proportionality
* Changing the number of switching cycles per hour
* Setting the minimum and maximum temperature limit
* The user program is stored in the memory ROM
* Stylish design
* Status of output relay for the loss of RF communication
* Definition of the module as a master system synchronization
4 Zonal application:
Honeywell CM67NG can be used for one of the band, and for multi-zone control with the maximum number of zones – up to 4.
Room units CM67NG installed in each zone to signal a request for heating relay box, which are installed in each zone. Band relay units to drive the appropriate band valves or pumps. Relay unit, which is connected to the boiler, driving a boiler. Boiler unit receives requests for heating of all indoor units. One room units is configured as a Master Sync system to ensure efficient operation of the boiler.
Focus PRO 6000 thermostats are 5+1+1 days programmable Honeywell Thermostats (with separate programming schedule for 5 week days, plus Saturday and Sunday).
Focus PRO 6000 series includes models with standard (TH6110D1005, TH6220D1002) and large size display (TH6110D1021, TH6220D1028 & TH6320R1004). These models have an easy-to read LCD display with large numbers and allow for precise comfort control (up to 1F accuracy).
Focus PRO 6000 Honeywell thermostats are dual-powered (battery or hardwired) and have a front access battery compartment, which allows for easy replacement of batteries without the need to remove the thermostat.
Select models, such as Honeywell YTH6320R1001 thermostat, YTH6320R1015 kit and YTH6320R1023 kit have RedLink wireless compatibility and can display outdoor temperature and humidity.