Well tanks are used:
to maintain constant pressure in the water system;
protect the pump from the frequent inclusion of that resource increases the jet pump;
to reduce the chances of water hammer in the system;
for the issue of water storage on power in the network.
Consists of: a metal container (Well-X-Trol tank), which is located inside the membrane of food gums. The internal cavity of the membrane with a hole through the flange is connected to the backbone, and in the cavity formed by the outer surface of the membrane and the interior of the tank under pressure through the nipple pumped air. Installation fitting is designed for mounting of the Well-X-Trol , as well as to install a backflow preventer, ball valve or plug. Capacity of 50 liters and 100 liters.
Advantages of hydraulic well tanks Well-X-Trol
- Accumulator tank is made of steel with thickness 0.8-1.0mm (depending on the size of the accumulator).
- The lack of internal welds tank – no risk of damage to the inner membrane during operation.
- Powder coating inside and outside of the steel tank prevents it from rusting.
- The inner membrane is made of synthetic rubber (not made of natural rubber food), which provides greater durability.
- The flange is attached to the bolts and nuts – very reliable accumulator.
- Socket (for vertical tanks) with internal and external thread allows you to set all the automatic jet pump, as well as an automatic “purger” air from the water well tanks.
- Automatic “purger” air from the membrane hydraulic tank is required for the following reasons:
In cold water entering the Well-X-Trol water well tank is from a well or a well, a large number of dissolved air. With increasing temperature the air released from the water and accumulates in the membrane.
If the water system is formed by air pockets, then this place develop bacteria that give the water an unpleasant odor.
In order to remove air from the conventional design of the membrane Hydraulic Tank must be disconnected, which is very time consuming.